Bringing together managers and representatives of motor competitions zero emission from all over the world, the “Green Racing Virtual Summit” will take place on February 19, a digital event that will have a fairly large agenda, which includes the participation of the president of the FIM (International Motorcycle Federation), Jorge Viegas.
The activity will be made up of three carefully planned panels in order to direct the most suitable routes to achieve the complete electrification of motor sports. In addition, the achievements made to date in the matter will be explained in detail.
The first panel called “The Road to Zero Emissions in Motorsports” will be moderated by Evolectric Co-Founder, Bill Beverley, and will feature presentations from the following representatives:
– Álvaro Buenaventura – Regional Director Latam – Formula E
– Rodi Basso – CEO – E1 Series
– Agustin Payá – Cofounder & Managing Director – Electric GT
– Teo Teodosiev – Founder – Kinetik Automotive
Next, Hrag Sarkissian (Co-Founder & CEO of eSC), will join in through an interview to advance to the second section called “From the track to the road: how motoring technologies are translated to the road with cars and 2 wheels ”, directed by Juan Moran (Global Director Auto-Mobility – DHL CSI).
Down below the participants:
– Joan Orús – CTO & Partner of Hispano Suiza and CEO QEV Technologies
– Kevin Goldvarg – Network Development & E – Performance Manager – Porsche Latin America
– Mark Jan Uijl – Team Manager – Forze Hydrogen Electric Racing
– Ovidio Morales – Vice President Extra Sports Activities FIM Latin America – FIM
After the end of the second panel, Michele Cecchini (Head of eMotorsport – Enel X) will have an intervention of approximately 10 minutes to contribute his insights about the themes of the meeting.
Finally, the third panel called “How Sim Racing can promote sustainability” will be moderated by Guillaume Fouché, Business Director Latam of BloombergNEF, with the participants:
– Mike Rockenfeller – CEO and co-founder RCCO E-Sport AG / World eX
– Thomas Voigt – CEO and co-founder RCCO E-Sport AG / World eX
– Jörg Walz CMO and partner RCCO E-Sport AG / World eX
– Benedikt Brandmeier – Head of Sales & Business Development – Drone Champions League
The start of the event is set at 9:00 am (Mexico Time GTM-6) and is expected to end at 12:30 pm.
Those interested in seeing the “Green Racing Virtual Summit” online for free, must register at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.es/e/entradas-green-racing-virtual-summit-137112660659